08 September 2008

Heart!

I spent three hours yesterday drinking my Starbucks and reading my 790 page September Vogue. It featured Fall 2008 Fashion Week(...which actually happened last Spring).

This week is New York Fashion Week in Bryant Park, where designers will showcase looks for Spring 2009. Basically predicting (and telling people) what will be the hot items for springtime.

Here are some of my favorite looks...so far!

From Herve Leger, who invented the bandage dress...

Diane Von Furstenburg, my favorite designer. Besides being so freakin' fabulous she makes the most amazing dresses....

Another favorite of mine, Erin Fetherston. She did her entire line in creams, golds, sparkles, light blues, yellows & pinks...it was so pretty like a bunch of clouds!



For up-to-date photos and gossip from NY Fashion Week 2008....click here!

No comments: