14 October 2008

Sean Avery Recommends This (remains sexy while doing so...)


T.I.'s "Paper Trail"
This album is out of control good. I recommend this album if you are awesome and like to shake it while driving. Some of my favorite tracks are: #5. Live Your Life (feat. Rihanna, #6 Whatever You Like & #8. My Life Your Entertainment (feat. Usher).
I feel as if T.I. is inspired by me when he writes because #8 is most definitely written about me.


Here is a selection from this stunning piece:
"Hey, hey
Hey what's happenin' e'erybody
I hope they get my good side
You know I gotta look good when I walk out the house
You know I know the camera's following
I know they taking pictures, right Drama
Ay man, you watch it I live it, you dig that
Y'all sit back relax get some popcorn man
I'm gonna make it a good show, you dig that
This goin' make a hell of a movie huh"


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh yeah. It's like Shakespeare has been reincarnated.