27 May 2009

pardon me

I am sorry in advance.





I am not in a good mood today. This doesn't happen often. Usually things go in one ear and out the other. But today I am not feeling it. So here goes....
1. Please please please, NEVER use "I am too busy, I am so busy, I have been so busy" as an excuse to be an a-hole. It pisses me off and I hate it. Hence, the bad mood.

2. I hate when things that should not bother me, do....A LOT. Then it consumes my mind and I get mad at myself for thinking about it. I wish I didn't care so much.

3. People who drive mini-vans should only be allowed to drive during certain hours of the day. I have driven behind 3 of them today and have yelled "worst driver in america" every single time.

4. I know I am lucky to have a job, but it still brings me down when I think of what happened to me. I always put 110% into everything I do and I just hope that one day someone will notice that. I can only hope that this is a blessing in disguise and there are greater things ahead.

5. Why can't I ever get the winning lottery ticket! Come on!

No comments: