11 June 2009

25 Things....

Since I never did this when it was "cool" on facebook....

1. I have the sense of humor of a high school teenage boy. I laugh at inappropriate things like when someone falls down or when someone says the word "weenie". I love any movie with Jonah Hill, Bradley Cooper, Paul Rudd, Will Ferrell, Owen Wilson & Vince Vaughn.

2. I love to "dance my face off" and want to continue to do so until I am the ripe old age of 105. You'll probably see me as a Dancing Granny at a corn/mullet/strawberry festival.

3. You know I have a crush on you when I get really quiet & can't even think of simple conversation.

4. I love to travel. I can't even explain how excited I get to explore a new city.

5. I subscribe to New York Magazine because deep in my heart I know I belong in NYC. I also like to learn about the best places to go when I finally get to go there.

6. Fashion rules my world. I read every fashion magazine every month cover to cover. I am just now getting into my own style and I think it's quite fun, thank-you.

7. I am pretty sure have a damaged soul and I'd like to think that someday I will meet someone that will change my life and teach me that not all guys are evil liars who will cause me mental harm.

8. I like to put chocolate frosting on toast. My Dad used to make it for me sometimes.

9. I want to go back to Germany and visit the places that I went when I was a wee kid.

10. I have had a mad crush on Justin Timberlake since the 6th grade. I have seen him five times in concert....once I saw the same concert 3 times (oh those were the days). I have zero shame in sharing this with people.

11. I want a bulldog and I will name her/him Clementine. ('cause you know Clemmie would be a sick nickname!). Clementine will have a spiked collar and wear hats to match

12. I LOVE taking yoga. I would like to go on a yoga retreat somewhere cool like Bali...or the beach.

13. In my own little world, I am a huge celebrity.

14. I really want to write a book one day about my life stories & go on a book tour.

15. My favorite cereal is Peanut Butter Captain Crunch.

16. I hate grumpy, angry people. I really want to tell them to let loose, dance it out, smile, laugh and enjoy themselves.

17. If I had three wishes the first one would be to "be able to speak french & spanish".

18. The second one would be to win the lottery....when it's like...100 million dollars and I would not like it to be taxed either. Thanks in advance.

19. The third one would be to take over Harpo and make it MINE.

20. I think I like text messaging a little too much. But I am really good at it, son!!

21. I would like to own a place in Myrtle Beach, Manhattan, Chicago & Paris.

22. I am not a west coast kinda girl.

23. Vintage stores make me happy.

24. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I recently learned how to make eggs benedict and I must say, it's darn delicious.

25. Great Expectations & the Diary of Anne Frank are two of my favorite books.

No comments: