06 May 2009

new discovery!!!!

I found a new blog that makes me LOL in public places. Like right now I am at Barnes & Noble and just had a great laugh...(people think I'm crazy.)

Texts From Last Night

Some of my personal favorites (area codes are in parenthesis):
(224): :( I'm sorry!!!
(847): sexual favors sorry?
(224): absolutely not

(508): For the record dan just proved he knows the first and last names of ALL the members of NSync. Jury is no longer out on his sexuality.

(214): Nothing too bad. Lost a stuffed horse on a stick and tore my clothes off. Again.

(702): What? How drunk are you?
(1-702): elementary watson bafflding! I going to go live inthe fridge wit the polar bears. write me. postage costs xtra in kichenaides.

(917): I just walked into a tree. I think it's time to go home.

(310) So how was last night?
(1-310) Let's just say I danced with the devil
(310) Huh?
(1-310) I'm going to Hell for sure

No comments: